[jaws-uk] Re: Spyware

  • From: "The Happy Happy Hoop." <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 19:48:04 -0000

Mark, If you actually visit the site, always a good ploy when wanting to
find something out, you'll see its run by a lady called Debbie Scales. Just
a ordinary JAWS user who wanted to put a little back!

Sorry for sounding so glib, but I hope you get my meaning! No offence
intended, tongue firmly in cheek!

Darran