[jaws-uk] Spotify JAWS Scripts v. 1.3

  • From: "Ricardo Abad" <abatecno@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:30:32 +0200

Hi all,

my name is ricardo Abad. I come from Valencia (SouthEast spain). I am JAWS user from last century (smil).

I suppose you know Spotify software.

This is the web site URL:

http://www.spotify.com/en/

They say: "Spotify - A world of music. Instant, simple and free".

This is its Wikipedia URL:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotify

Work with Spotify with JAWS was very difficult. Now, if we make use the JAWS scripts for Spotify made by my friend José Manuel Fernández cortés, JAWS will work better with Spotify than before.

I have translated to english the JSM JAWS file:

Yo can download the Spotify JAWS scripts for Windows XP from This URL:

http://usuarios.discapnet.es/tifloinforma/dl/Spotify/SpotifyJfwScripts_1_3_XP_ENG.zip

Yo can download the Spotify JAWS scripts for Windows Vista from This URL:

http://usuarios.discapnet.es/tifloinforma/dl/Spotify/SpotifyJfwScripts_1_3_Vista_ENG.zip

My english is not very good, sorry.

If you find some trouble running the scripts or a suggestion about the translation or you want tell me your experience with this software, please, send me an E-Mail to:

abatecno@xxxxxxxx

  Thanks and regards.

Ricardo.