[jaws-uk] Re: Spell checker and JFW7.1

  • From: "jim" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 19:30:15 +0100

Hi ray,

There's been a problem with OE spell checker and Jaws for some time, I think
since Jaws v 6.2. normally, jaws will tell you the incorrect spelling and
offer you the correction, but if its not the first correct spelling and you
have to hit tab to review other spellings, then you start to have all kinds
of problems with jaws and the OE spell checker, your problem is just one of
them.. Freedom Scientific have known about this problem for some time, but
choose to ignore it. Sorry, I can't give you a fix for the problem, you can
either change to Outlook or continue using OE and put up with the annoyance.

Regards.
Jim.