[jaws-uk] Spell check problem in Outlook

  • From: "Robin Drodge" <rdrodge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS E-mail List" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:17:36 -0230

Hello to all on this list.  I was wondering if someone could help me
with a problem that I am having and I am not sure why it is happening or
what I can to do in order to fix the problem.  I am using Windows XP
Home and Microsoft Office 2003.  Whiel in Outlook as I send a message I
have the setting turned on to make sure that it does a spell check
before the message is sent.  I have noticed this problem for quite some
time now but I have been able to just go through the other possible
missspelled words and then the message got sent.  What is happening when
the spell check starts for some words JAWS says unknown function
missspellandsuggestion

So what I am wondering if anyone has experience this before or what this
could be all about and a solution to fix this problem I would appreciate
if someone could reply to this message.

Thanks in advance.

Robin Drodge