[jaws-uk] Re: Spell Check

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 11:23:11 +0100

Hi Barbara,

I'm not sure if this will work but I'd first check what default language
settings you have in Microsoft Word.  From the depths of my memory I think
that Outlook Express uses a link with Word for spell checking.

You can check the language setting in the Tools, Language options and once
you've selected English UK, tab to the default button to save it into the
normal template.

Other than this, I've got no other immediate thoughts.

Jamie