[jaws-uk] Re: Spell Check

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 10:47:43 +0200

Sorry for Hi-jacking this thread! how do I have the spell checker work for
English and French in OE please? Before Barbara's query, I thought English was
the only option and I had to cancel the checker when writing in French.
Knowing how to add this option would be very useful.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers now,
Marie