[jaws-uk] Re: Spell Check

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 20:03:48 +0200

Phil, thanks very much for your clear instructions, I added French France in
the language options in IE7. We'll see what happens now when I write a mail in
French.
Hope it works because my spelling in both languages leaves a lot to be desired
and I do not like misspelt text when I read it myself and therefore do my best
not to inflict this on others.
Cheers now,
Marie