[jaws-uk] Speaking times in Outlook 2K

  • From: "Norman Octon" <octon2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:47:09 +0100

Hi,

With Outlook 2K calendar, times no longer speak when cursoring up and down, as they used to in (I think) version 6.0 of JFW. Does anyone know why not, and how to make them?

I've checked that I have a Standard Toolbar as instructed by the JFW help on Outlook Calendar. Any wisdom here?

Regards,

Norman

___________________________________________________________ To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre. http://uk.security.yahoo.com