[jaws-uk] Re: Speaking in French/German accents

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:06:40 -0000

Hi Doris,

This is true but I've seen it happen in documents where the whole document
is meant to be English and, for some unknown reason, Jaws just decides that
it is going to switch to French or German or some other language.  I guess
it is possible that the author has inadvertently put in a different language
code (perhaps there is a keystroke that can be pressed accidentally) but on
some occasions, the author has no idea how it is happening either.

Jamie