[jaws-uk] Re: Space markers & paragraph markers in Outlook

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 13:52:37 +0100

The shortcut key is control+shift+8 (on the number row) to toggle the
show/hiding of formatting marks.  Generally it is not recomended to use MS
Word as email editor in Outlook for a Jaws user, however if it seems to work
fair enough, though generally access is less problematic when you use the
native Outlook editor.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology