[jaws-uk] Re: Space markers & paragraph markers in Outlook

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 13:14:09 +0100

Hi Steve,

It sounds like you are using Word as your e-mail editor, and
have turned on Formatting Marks.

Go to Tools, Options, and make sure you are on the View Tab.
Tab down to the Formatting marks section, and make sure that
none of the check boxes in this section are checked.  Click
on OK.

All being well, you will be back to a normal view.

George.