[jaws-uk] Re: Sorry guys, back to trouble you with Facebook queries...

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 15:18:28 +0200

Hello:
from with an my own experience on using facebook, it is now have
become more accessible than ever  but those some little exceptions,
that's including the chatting area and friendship conformation,
otherwise, its just going fine so far.
unless I have another necessarily query regarding this relevant
subject, that's basicly how to access familiarly the facebook games,
for instance there is out this popular FarmVill  which's interested to
all of my   relatives, friends and familly members, I've been
recognized that's unfortunately is inaccessible with an JAWS, I've
tried that out earlier.
shall we  discuss this particular issue  with FreedomScientific and
raise up some suggestions for better  future enhancements??
any suggestions or recommends, that's enormously would be appreciated!!!.
for those who may wish to  communicate up with me expressly for
companionship objectives, here is my msn instant messenger contact
information has posted in the section below:
blind_user_forever@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
 best regards
the external sight is  exclusively limited unless the internal is