[jaws-uk] Re: Sorry guys, back to trouble you with Facebook queries...

  • From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 13:01:24 -0000

Ah but Graham, you're one of these marvellous beings who has the knack of
charming wilful computers.  People like you are entirely confident that
computers are not alive because you don't witness the way they piss about
with those of us who do not have the magic touch.  Irrational as it
obviously is, I know exactly what Johny meant.
Thanks for giving me the final kick into FAceBook, btw.  It's all your
fault!  :o)
Amie