[jaws-uk] Re: Slow boot up

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:28:21 -0000

Well Francis, all I can say is that Jaws 7 didn't seem to make much difference to mine. At a guess it takes up to a minute before the Windows start up sound, and then Jaws is another 15 seconds. If you're not talking of much more than this, accept it, go and make a cup of tea. Otherwise it's a matter of disabling some of these background tasks, which probably isn't a good idea.

Dorothy, if you're talking about Scan Disk now being much quicker than it once was, that's probably just that most of the problems have now been sorted.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>