[jaws-uk] Re: Skype deleting history

  • From: "adrian.rowe" <adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 22:37:06 +0100

Mandy,

Try the following to delete your Skype histary:

1. press control and shift lock together plus the #4 key, or any of the number keys that you would have set up that says, [Histary].

2. Press control and the letter A, to highlight all contacts.

3. Then press the delete button.

Hopefully, this should do the trick by deleting all your histary within Skype.

Adrian Rowe
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>