[jaws-uk] Re: Skype Scripts?

  • From: "TrueBlue" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 11:46:26 +0100

Brian, thanks for the Info.
Billy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 1:38 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Skype Scripts?

Hi

 Skype 2.5 can be used quite well without scripts.  Scripts do give you
some additional functionality, I accept that. However almost everything
I find can be accomplished quite well without them.

The difficulty with the scripts right now I find is that for months
there have been beta copies around with nothing being officially
released.  It seems also that the official web site no longer even
contains the latest beta even if you want it.   =20

I would suggest you have a try without the scripts to see how things
work out.