[jaws-uk] Re: Skype

  • From: Jack Jones <jack.jones619@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 18:00:11 +0100

I must say I agree 100 % with Jim.  I have had no success with
any version of Skype later than 3.8.  I am using JAWS 11 and Doug
Lee's scripts.  That's just my opinion, though, so you may find
that version 5.x works for you.

By the way could somebody please give me a hand with using the
Skype chat feature? I am using v3.8 with the correct version of
Doug Lee's scripts.  But is there any way to read chat messages
without using the JAWS cursor? Also, does anyone know where I can
get a user guide for the scripts? I couldn't find one on Doug
Lee's website, and I think it'd be useful.

Thanks,

Jack

08/08/11
>> 06:35:00