[jaws-uk] Re: Skim reading etc

  • From: "keith" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:33:18 +0100

Dear Flor,

Many thanks for your reply.

I'm afraid I found your reply rather less than helpful.

I asked for simple steps, which I would have thought, included what to put
in the dialog box.

It is, in fact, in trying to fill out the dialog box that I am experiencing
problems.

Is it possible, please, using the example given in my earlier message, to
take me through the steps, including what I fill in, in the dialog box.

I tried, in fact, to put a plus sign followed by a letter Q in the first
box, but this seemed to get me nowhere.

Please forgive me if I am sounding particularly stupid on this matter.

If you feel you would prefer to give me some further help off list, that is
fine with me.

With many thanks.

Best wishes,

Keith