[jaws-uk] Re: Simple and screen layout

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:39:40 -0000

Hi Keith,

Selecting the execute button and pressing JawsKey+f1 gave me the following message:

The Execute button lets you cycle through and select the values available for the JAWS option currently selected in the tree view. This functionality is the same as pressing the SPACEBAR while the option is highlighted in the tree view. To activate the Execute button, press the SPACEBAR.

So it is just the same as pressing the space bar which most of us probably do, to cycle through the options for any selected item.

Pressing enter or tabbing to the ok button and activating it will make the change you want. Pressing enter on the execute button merely changed the option you had selected back to the original setting.

Regards,

Phil Medway.

E-mail: philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: 01869 347639