[jaws-uk] Shut it! Jaws

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:41:32 +0100

There I was contemplating what to do next while sat in front of my computer when without any prompting Jaws spoke to me. I have noticed Jaws do the same thing in windows messenger and like when using that, after speaking Jaws loses focus and will speak what item number you are on, E.G. 11 out of 20 but will not say what it is called. You can get round this by minimising everything and then alt tabbing back to the window. But is there anyway I can stop Jaws 5.0.844 on windows XP pro from doing this?

Thanks,
Nigel