[jaws-uk] Re: Should Jaws be turned off when sighted people use our computers?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:57:08 -0000

your husband is right Shirley I should keep your laptop for yourself, was it not your husband who had to stand on his head the other week to play solitaire? Jaws jumping around does put them off, however it is hard to refuse, actually I did not let young Jade turn Jaws off on my desktop I sent her to the Laptop but that was due to my not knowing what Beebo was, she is not stupid at all just young and no phone at home and if her father does need a screen Reader she will have learned a little bit by now, she has moved from my town but will try to come on Monday as she gets a break from College, she is studying hairdressing and she heard me speak of Jaws in the Salon where she wworkson Saturday, also she was broke and I pay her the same per hour as the Salon does. cannot be stingy Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "shirley clow" <shirley.clow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>