[jaws-uk] Re: Short cut to start Jaws

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <mandy.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:58:29 -0000

Hi Martin I went to Jaws on the desk top while it was still talking, I was
too scared to turn it off and start from scratch but when I pressed alt
enter it just gave that pinging noise and wouldn't say if there was anything
there or not. Do I have to turn off Jaws altogether to start the short cut?
or can I set it up with Jaws talking?
Mandy