[jaws-uk] Sharing Skype scripts between Jaws 15 and Jaws 14.

  • From: "Mostafa" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <skypeenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 14:06:21 +0200

Hello.

I am using Jaws 15 with the latest scripts version.

I am trying to instal the scripts mutually on both versions, 15 and 14.

Whenever I check Jaws 14 during  installation, it crashes in the process, and
it speaks unknown function regardless of what keystroke I press.

It doesn’t solve unless I repair Jaws.

The reason for why I want Jaws 14, is that I am using J-tools.

     Please, can anybody guide me to how to instal and compile the scripts
manually in Jaws 14.

The regular installation causes a trouble.

I have tried it several times.

  Any suggestion or recommend, that will tremendously be appreciated.

Mostafa.