[jaws-uk] Re: Sent items a problem Tiddy

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 07:40:04 +0100

Windows, or MSN messenger is a pain in the backside.  It gets installed
automatically and there is some way of getting rid of it in the Outlook
Express menus, but I don't remember how, right now.

It is a thing called an instant messager, which should get e-mails sent with
it there quicker, and it alerts you when one is received by interrupting
whatever you were doing... the problem you or someone elst was having a day
or so ago.