[jaws-uk] Re: Selling JAWS

  • From: James <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 15:13:33 +0100

Hello Barbara,

Yes, last time I checked and if memory serves, it's about "£75 or £80
admin fee to transfer the licence to a new owner.
I was told this is because Freedom Scientific do all they can to prevent
a flourishing second-hand market for their software.
Jim Mc
On 14/05/2015 14:10, Barbara Wilson wrote:

Hi All

I have a question regarding the selling of JAWS if anyone can help?

I have a licensed copy of JAWS 14 Professional with all three activations
remaining that I no longer need. Can anyone tell me if it is permitted to
sell the JAWS software and if so, is there a process or charge for
transferring the licence to the new owner?

Many Thanks.

Barbara Wilson

Sent from my iPhone** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following
link:-

.