[jaws-uk] Re: Selecting a line in Excel

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 21:06:10 +0100

Steve,

If the rows are not consecutive then do this for each row:
1. Find out the co-ordinates of the first and last cell in each row that you
want to copy.
2. Use the Go To function (F5) and type in these co-ordinates and press
Enter.
3.  That row will now be highlighted.
4. Copy  this and paste into your e-mail.

I'm not sure if this will work but its worth a try.

1. Again, find out the first and last cell of each row.
2. Use the F5 key again and type in the co-ordinates of each row eg.

A1:a6,D4:D11, F2:F6

This may highlight all 3 rows or you will get an error message.  Worth a
try.

HTH

Jim Williams