[jaws-uk] Re: Scripts for adderware!

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 10:09:43 +0100

Hi Hazel,

The file you have downloaded will be a .zip file.  When you enter on this an
unzipping program will come up, probably Winzip.  As a result of unzipping
you should end up with half-a-dozen or so of Jaws scripts which are files
which have extensions such as .jcf.

These have to be copied and pasted into the Jaws, settings, enu folder.  I
don't know what version of Jaws you are using:  if it's a fairly recent
version the folder you have to look in is Documents and Settings, if it's an
older version then it's easier.  You will find the folder in Windows
Explorer.  Make sure you put the files in the active version of Jaws.

If you have a fairly recent version of Jaws then you will  probably have to
go into Documents and Settings.  This can be a bit of a pain but I will list
the levels you have to go through to get to the Enu folder.

Documents and Settings
AllUsers
Application Data
FreedomScientific
Jaws
Insert version number, possibly 7.0
Settings
Enu

When you get to this point paste the files with ctrl v here.  Don't forget
to select all the unzipped files and copy them to the clipboard.

If there is an easier way no doubt someone will let us know.

Best of luck

David

As I don't know what unzipping program you will be using I've left that out.
Anyway, please come back if necessary.