[jaws-uk] Re: Scripts for Adobe Audition

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:38:50 -0000

Hi Gordon, I haven't got it yet but will be shortly, am buying it second
hand.  They've kept up to date so will probably have the disks for 1,
1.5 or 2.  In your opinion then, which is the best version, in terms of
accessibility?  Can you successfully manipulate individual tracks?  You
may want to take this off list Gordon if it gets too involved, smiles.

My addy is steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All help much appreciated.

Kindest regards.

Steve