[jaws-uk] Saving Default.jcf

  • From: "Terry Moody" <T.Moody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:36:08 +0100

Hi,

Using JAWS 7.0 and Windows xP Pro. When I change settings in the  default.jcf file using Configuration Manager and try to save them I get the message:

The Configuration Manager cannot write to C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\7.0\Settings\enu\DEFAULT.JCF.

(except that I have substituted "username" for my actual username.)

Any offers as to why this happens?

Cheers,

Terry

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe] ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq