[jaws-uk] Re: Save as dialog in Word

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 19:59:29 +0100

Hello,

I don't know if I am missing the thrust of the initial suggestion but I'm
not sure why this would be helpful.  I think that Nigel is correct (as you
can see in the text below which I cut and pasted from the Jaws hot key help
screen having gone into a Save-As dialogue box).  As far as I am concerned,
it is just as easy to learn the main hot keys listed below which I believe
are Word's own hot keys, rather than confuse the issue with an additional
layer of Jaws hot keys.

If I've got the wrong end of the stick, humble apologies.

Cheers,

Jamie

"This is the Save As dialog
To move between the controls, use tab and shift tab.
For screen sensitive help, use Insert+F1.

Hot keys are as follows
Save in  Alt i
Save  Alt s
File Name  Alt n