[jaws-uk] Re: Save as dialog in Word

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 14:11:46 +0100

Sure it can be done, and I have suggested at least the Word functionality to
Freedom Scientific already.

Re the web site, it is a long time since I have really done anything with
it, but yes it's time I scrapped all the information at least on the home
page and linked to the Blog as well as other useful items.