[jaws-uk] Save as dialog in Word

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 11:34:12 +0100

Hi

Sorry for the different subject line but I deleted the original message.

I like this idea a lot of alt+1 through to 4 of reading out and/or focusing
upon the different fields in the save as dialog in Word, and there is no
reason it could not be done as there is plenty of MSAA in there.  I'm quite
happy to suggest it to FS if you like.

Brian Hartgen