[jaws-uk] Re: Sap what is it please - Systems, Applications and Programs

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:52:18 +0100

Dave,

I fully accept your need for information on this subject and
its relevance to JAWS and apologise for any illfeeling my
messaged caused.  However, my objection was to another
person using this subject topic for her own purposes (not
for the first time by any means) and bore no resemblance to
your genuine need for information.  If you had read some of
the previous mail circulating using this subject matter you
may understand the reason for my message.

Jim Williams