[jaws-uk] Re: Sap what is it please

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 18:20:48 +0100

Hi Phil,  well I did plough through a lot of it you see  at first I was
thinking of SAPI you know the ones, so I learned a lot Phil, I learned thank
God I don't have to use it.  is it a bit like Eudora I know Kurzweil  used
to use that as they told me, also   one of the Engineers told me in America
they use a lot of Mail that and I am not sure  if I remember clearly but
think it was PM Mail,I wondered why all these Americans were using Pm Mail,
did I dream it Phil? It was a long time ago and for some reason I think it
was  combined with programmes that had to be   compliant with
Mapi Microsoft? Thanks dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>