[jaws-uk] Re: SV: Re: That Crazy Voice!

  • From: "Ali" <alpot77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 09:52:39 +0100

Hi,
For some reason I do not get the voice changes in my setup. Perhaps you
could try to change the settings in the following:
Log into the setting centre, press ctrl+shift+d for difult, move down to the
text processing, then down to general, then down to detect languages and
uncheck it, then down to generalize dialect and uncheck it. This may help.

Thank you
Ali