[jaws-uk] SV: Re: That Crazy Voice!

  • From: "Jerry Jonsson" <jonsson.jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 19:09:19 +0200

I have a nasty problem with mixed voices. I am trying to make a trouble
report. Voice mixing seems to have some thing to do with the braille
display. If I don't use any buttons on the braille display then the voice
problem does not happen so often. If I disconnect the braille display it
seems to disappear all together. The display must be disconnected when JAWS
starts. This does not happen with all displays.

Do you have a braille display and which one is it?

Try without the braille display. It may help you to make a better trouble
report.

I have a braillex 60c rev 125.

Jerry Jonsson