[jaws-uk] Re: [SPAM-RegEx] Re: Information please

  • From: "ROBIN CLAYDEN" <robin.clayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 21:42:45 -0000

Well what you first of all need, is an appreciation of some of the folks on this list who go out their way to help one another, and also what you need, is a little bit more Christmas spirit and a little less humbug!

JFW 6 works just fine with msn5.4 and XP's windows messenger,, and if you tell us what operating system you have, then you might find that XP's built in Windows messenger is the better option for you to use if you have it, but like George said earlier, what chance do you expect of some help when you don't give the list some details of your pc, it's operating system hardware and software, Ram, graphics card, and even sound card, because there have been so many different issues with MSN, from versions 5 through beta 7, and on to XP messenger, that there is no set answer to your question, but someone with a similar setup to you might have been able to offer comparison pointers.

Cheers, Robin.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Fordham" <Roger@xxxxxxxxxxx>