[jaws-uk] Re: SKYPE PROBLEM

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 17:27:07 +0100

Adrian,

Can you access the menu bar at all, if not, it's possible that you have
accidentally changed Skype's display language, and if that is the case you will
need sighted assistance to correct it, and if you have changed it to something
like Arabic, you may need an Arabic speaker (smile).

Another possibility is that you do not have the appropriate scripts installed,
you can obtain them from http://www.dlee.org/skype.

Good luck,

Pete H.