[jaws-uk] Re: SKYPE

  • From: "christopher huby" <christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:52:36 -0000

Hi Adrian if you go in to the start menu and then select programs and then
tap the letter S UNTIL YOU HERE THE WORD SKYPE submenu then hit enter this
should load you on to SKYPE.

you will need to enter your user name and your password and then hit the
next button.

If you have any queries or I can be of any further assistance, please don't
hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to assist.

Regards

Christopher Huby
SKYPE USER NAME:
christopherhuby1