[jaws-uk] Re: SAGE accounting: was "Off Topic: New Christian group"

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:49:32 -0000

Hi Amie,

I almost`hesitate to suggest it, but your friend's best
course of action is probably to take the issue up with
someone at RNIB who is conversant with the DDA.

It seems to me rather strange that we can produce V.I.
students with maths and science degrees, and yet fail on
something as basic as accountancy - which is not exactly
rocket science".

George.