[jaws-uk] Re: SAGE accounting: was "Off Topic: New Christian group"

  • From: "amie.slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:59:01 -0000

Hi again, thank you for those responses.  This accounts thing really is a huge
problem, and the shortage of VI accounts bod's is self-fulfilling, isn't it?  A
friend of mine is in the process of losing his job because he cannot access the
compulsory accounting exams which are a part of the development program he's
on.  His PhD cannot, apparently, save him from this.  Within my own small
business I chicken out and let my partner do the accounts - struggling about
with Excel, when I have to.  It makes me a bit cross, but then, so do most
things... does anyone see light at the end of the accounting tunnel?
Amie