[jaws-uk] Run time Dialogue

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 18:04:55 -0000

 Can anyone diagnose for me. I was using my desktop  typing in word.  there
is not much in word due to the Drive failure and rebuild etc. Typed a short
letter tried Spell-check. all froze. I tried what you laughingly called the
3 fingered salute. Not a sound. No narrator nothing. Backed into Kurzweil
and tried to power off, all froze still. I then pushed in button on front on
on front of tower. and it shut down. I do o not like  turning off like this.
I then  put back on and heard something about a "run time Library Dialogue".
What had I done previously,well I looked at Windows Media Centre, it said
'upgrades ready'  let  it in. on both laptop where it took long time and on
desktop  it was fast. However the words run time Dialogue worry me. I have
heard them befoore. At that time it meant a damaged file in my OF.C.R, any
idea what it could mean now? using Jaws 8 I.e 7 Xp

 Ps I have plenty of memory.

Home.Dorothy