[jaws-uk] Repost Reall spech with Jaws.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 21:02:40 +0100

Interesting but I am using Jaws 7 and I notice in the Subject box the spell
checker does not work. does this happen to others.
 Regarding Daniel. A friend bough it for I think£40 earlier this year.
 He uses Home for both Windows and Jaws Version 5. He was not happy he said
with any version of Jaws with all 4 in it. He gave up using Daniel as he
found it not efficient. Is Daniel the male equivalent to Jane Real Speech?
 I use Jane Real Speech on my OCR, but she has no male equivalent. Kate neo
speech has Paul, who  is not easy listen to, sounds strained as if his tie
is too tight. Kate is  far more accurate. Spelling out  what she does not
want to guess at.

Jane now for an odd reason  calls TN Tennessee. JW Jehovah's Witness.
However I do know I can alter that if I can take the trouble..  If you asked
the test team of Fs.  did you get a prompt reply? You can always try Bryan
carver director of technical support.. You  never know your luck.
Incidentally  what does Jaws at your end do to the word Kurzweil. just
curious. Dorothy.