[jaws-uk] Replying to Emails/Address Book

  • From: "John Flanner" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 19:30:10 +0100

Hi all

This is my first email on this forum, probably the first of many.

I have just had a new home computer and upgrade to JAWS 7 and Office 2007
with MS Outlook .  I am having a few problems to say the least as things
seem quite different to JAWS 5 and Office 2000.

My first question, therefore, is when replying to an email I press Control R
and under the old system the person's email address would automatically go
into my address book.  This is not happening at present so how can I get it
to do that please?

Kind regards

John