[jaws-uk] Repetitive speech Paul

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 17:25:49 -0000

Dear Paul,
When you do solve your problem I shall be most interested in how your ordeal was dealt with. You do know you can always contact Freedom directly don't you, after all they make the product . Mind you I see a couple of contributors on this list today who I think could have helped you.. In the meantime keep trying to outwit Jaws or surprise him, does this sound odd? I found I developed all manner of tricks for example like distracting Jaws as you would a small child. Once it starts up this stuttering and stammering you either have to shut Jaws up in the manner you have or think now how can I distract him. I am hoping by now someone has assisted you. It maybe that it has stopped even and you don't know why or how. That often happens. However Jaws lives to come back and fight back another day. so you do need to get to the bottom of it Best Wishes Dorothy.