[jaws-uk] Re: Repeated Messages

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 15:18:26 +0100

Another with a plastic card of questions and answers.  Odd
though because I have spoken to a U.K. call centre recently
over a Virgin query.

That said, your problem could possible be more local,
especially if it is intermittent. It could simply be a bad
connection somewhere which is exacerbated by bad weather
conditions such as damp or rain.

George.