[jaws-uk] Re: Repairing Windows Media Player

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 17:22:50 +0100

Hi Joan,

If you press Alt + w from within Add Remove Programs, it
should (says he crossing all fingers) bring up the "Windows
Components Wizard".  That's where your find Window Media
Player.

There are actually four icons on the left of the Add/Remove
Programs dialog.  There are as follows:-

1) Alt + h - Change or Remove Programs.
2) Alt + n - Add New Programs.
3) Alt + w - Add/Remove Windows Components.
4) Alt + o - Set Program Access and defaults.

George.