[jaws-uk] Re: Repair of Jaws 9

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 22:55:14 +0100

Yes so I thought, actually you do not use your settings either.The friend seemingly got the instructions from Tristram whom he knows personally. However and I am speaking Laptop so the Toshiba I do not think EditREG even in the hands of a very experienced Jaws user did any good, on the other hand I cannot swear it did harm but only the local Computer company doing a complete reformat with Recovery cd fixed it. do not mix this up with Desktop which had the Driver/ interceptor problem due to the Video or Graphics being Independent. That is life problems to the right of me and to the left !! not to mention in front. Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lingard" <b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>