[jaws-uk] Re: Removing IE8

  • From: "Debbie Palmer" <wadham.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 22:26:06 +0100

Excellent George
Debbie

YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA:
Email:  wadham.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype:  debs1965
MSN:  wadham.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vonage:  01392 346351
AIM Screen Name:  wadham house
Mobile:  07930 332608

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of George Bell
Sent: 19 May 2009 14:24
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Removing IE8

Most comments I heard in Frankfurt about IE8 are unprintable.

Sight City was, general speaking, quite disappointing.

Best part was finding a flight via Zurich, at half the price of
a direct flight.  I was then able to virtually save that cost
in Duty Free purchases, since Switzerland is not in the E.C.

George.