[jaws-uk] Re: Removal of Gridlines from a Table

  • From: "Erica Cole" <ec0011@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:36:10 -0000

            Hi

This is done by placing the cursor in the table - don't select it - and then
presspressing Alt and A. this brings up the table menu which you pres the UP
arrow key to navigate until you hear table properties. You then press enter,
scroll to borders and make sure none are checked. Also on the main table
menu, moving upwards, there is an option that says hide gridlines.

If I've made any booboos I apologise - I've done this fairly recently so I'd
expect to be ok at it, but if there are any mistakes I'll run over it again.

HTH

Erica